Aura Silver Resources Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Fri Jun 22, 2018 - Aura Silver Announces Extension of Warrant Expiry
- Fri Jun 1, 2018 - Aura Silver Announces Closing of Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Thu May 24, 2018 - Aura Silver Appoints Robert Johansing As Director
Aura Silver Resources (TSX-V:AUU) (\'Aura Silver\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that Robert Johansing has been appointed to its board of directors effective May 23, 2018, subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval.
\'We are pleased to welcome Robert Johansing to the board\', Aura Silver chairman Nick Tintor stated. \'Rob's appointment will enhance the Company's strategic focus to identify and evaluate new exploration projects for addition to the Company's portfolio. Additionally, Rob has extensi
- Thu May 3, 2018 - Aura Silver Announces 2018 Greyhound Exploration Program
Aura Silver Resources (TSX-V:AUU) (\'Aura Silver\' or the \'Company\') will extend the Greyhound property exploration program in partnership with Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (\'Agnico Eagle\') during 2018. Agnico Eagle, the operating manager of the property and partner of the Company, will undertake surface mapping, induced polarization (\'IP\') geophysical surveys, till sampling and drilling on newly defined targets. This work will focus primarily on gold targets at two distinct areas around Aura Lake as shown in
- Wed Apr 18, 2018 - Aura Silver Announces Non-Brokered Private Placement
Aura Silver Resources Inc. (TSX-V: AUU) (\'Aura Silver\' or the \'Company\') announces that it is undertaking a non-brokered private placement offering to raise gross proceeds of up to $600,000. The Company has applied for, and received, conditional approval from the TSX Venture Exchange for a waiver from the five-cent minimum price requirement. Under the terms of the proposed offering, Aura Silver would issue a minimum of 5,000,000 units for gross proceeds of $150,000 and a maximum of 20,000,000 units for gr
- Sat Mar 31, 2018 - Quarterly report for the period ended March 31, 2018
- Mon Feb 5, 2018 - Aura Silver Reports Complete Significant Grab Sample Assay Results Taken Over Past Four Years On Greyhound Project, Nu. / Up To 103 Grams Au Per Tonne
Aura Silver Resources Inc. (TSX-V: AUU) (\'Aura Silver\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to report that grab sample assays for 2017 have been completed for the Greyhound property located in Nunavut, Canada. This project has been optioned to and operated by Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (\'Agnico Eagle\') since 2014. The following sections discuss the prospecting results from 2017 field work as well as the more significant surface results sampled by Agnico Eagle since the inception of the option agreement on June
- Sun Dec 31, 2017 - Annual Report for the period ended December 31, 2017
- Mon Oct 16, 2017 - Aura Silver Reports Exploration To Continue On The Greyhound Project Following 2017 Drill Results
Aura Silver Resources Inc. (TSX-V: AUU) (\'Aura Silver\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to report that drilling for 2017 has been completed on our Greyhound property located in Nunavut, Canada. Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (\'Agnico Eagle\') carried out the program to follow up on 2015/16 drill results. Work included prospecting in new areas and diamond drilling of ten holes for a total of 2,262 metres. Assays have been recorded for all holes and recent results are being interpreted by Agnico Eagle, to be reporte
- Sat Sep 30, 2017 - Quarterly report for the period ended September 30, 2017